A place where the Dallas Cowboys reign supreme even when they don't. This blog focuses primarily on the author's analysis of the Dallas Cowboys, though the entire NFL is fair game.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Romo-for-Cutler trade?
When the Broncos announced that they would seek to trade Jay Cutler last Tuesday there was obviously a lot of speculation about where he could go and who would want him. I heard numerous personalities on radio and television, and I read a couple of different sources, that said that trading Tony Romo for Jay Cutler might not be a bad idea for Dallas to consider. Now, of course, the point is moot because Cutler has been traded to the Bears. Still, if you're at all interested, I would encourage you to read this article (click here) by Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News who argues that Romo-for-Cutler would be a pretty bad idea if you're the Cowboys (or one of their fans).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now the big question is, "Will Cutler make the Bears better, or will the Bears make Cutler worse?" Given the O-line of the bears and their lack of real receivers, I say the latter.
Post a Comment