I just got a text message from my little brother asking me to post a half-time update of the Cowboys' game against the Giants today. He's curious about my thoughts thus far. So here they are:
I haven't seen any of the game. I was in the car driving early in the 2nd quarter when the Cowboys were ahead 9-3. Then I heard updates every time someone scored. I got home with about a minute left in the 1st half. I found someone streaming the game on justin.tv (since it's not on TV here), and I caught the pick-6 highlight, and that is IT. So, I have no thoughts, but I wanted to appease Jase. I guess all I can say is, it seems like the defense is playing quite well ever since the defensive coordinator (/head coach) got fired. Maybe we should have thought of this a long time ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment