Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lookin' forward to it

Sunday night could become the highlight of my year. My final exams will be over. The 'Boys will be playing on SNF, which is the greatest football broadcast of the week. Al Michaels and John Madden will be calling the game - the two best on TV. And it's a huge game between rivals with massive playoff implications (at least for the Cowboys!).

I will be celebrating the end of my academic semester, which means that for the first time this season, no 8 a.m. Monday morning homework will be hovering over my head as I watch the game. At 5 p.m. local time (when Football Night in America begins) I will be permanently placed on my rump with chips, pizza, macaroni, pigs-in-a-blanket, and/or any other football snacks I can wrangle until about 9:30ish when the game (and the post-game) is all over.

I'm excited.

No comments: