Sunday, November 15, 2009

mid-game

For the third time in the last four Cowboys games, they're not being shown here in Denver. So, as I watch the Chargers completely smoke the Eagles on the TV, I'm watching the NFL gamecast of the Cowboys-Packers game online.

Not actually being able to view the game, I won't say that these comments won't need some tweaking.

Right now the score is 3-0 Green Bay, midway through the 3rd quarter, and that sounds shocking. Dallas is supposed to score more than that! It appears they can't really get into a rhythm on offense, and when they do make a big play, they fumble it. I feel like there's been at least three Romo sacks, and that's far too many.

On the other hand, the Dallas pass rush seems like it's starting to come alive, as they've sacked Rodgers a couple of times already in the 3rd quarter.

Let's hope they click at some point on offense and score a few points.

No comments: