Sunday, September 21, 2008

Game Day

We're less than an hour away from kickoff for the Green Bay-Dallas primetime game on NBC.  This is the first Cowboys game of the year that I'll get to see from the comfort of my own apartment, so I thought I'd keep a little game-blog as we go (we'll see how many times I truly post something).

The NFC East has pulled out three more wins this week, and if the Cowboys win tonight, the division will still be undefeated against non-division teams.  The Redskins' win was over a playoff contender (which isn't that impressive, I guess, since it was still the Cardinals -- a playoff contender only because they're in football's weakest division), the Eagles' win was over a Super Bowl contender (Steelers) and the Giants' win was over the Bengals... in over time.

It's already been a crazy week.  I mean, the Dolphins beat the Patriots.  The last time the Patriots lost in the regular season before today was December of 2006 against... the Dolphins!  That's crazy.

No comments: