Thursday, August 26, 2010

A guess

I'm absolutely not an expert (it takes no qualifications at all to set up a blog and write about a team or a sport). Nevertheless, I have a few initial impressions about the upcoming NFL season. Since I'm terrified about looking bad and being wrong, I'm going to play my cards close to my chest for now. I won't make a lot of predictions, but I will say this:

The three best teams in the NFC this season will be the Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, and Dallas Cowboys (in no particular order).

Part of me thinks it won't even be close.

Maybe you'll get some more out of me over the next couple of weeks, prior to the beginning of the regular season.

2 comments:

Joel Rohde said...

After seeing highlights of the pre-season Packers/Colts game last night. I am super afraid of the Pack.

Jake Rohde said...

I know, right! They looked incredible.