A place where the Dallas Cowboys reign supreme even when they don't. This blog focuses primarily on the author's analysis of the Dallas Cowboys, though the entire NFL is fair game.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bolts of lightning
I just feel like I need to say that I'm watching the Chargers-Patriots game right now (San Diego is ahead 27-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter) and the Chargers look like men playing against boys. Every time Philip Rivers lets go of the ball I simply KNOW it will be a completed pass. It's the way I felt about Brady and the Pats all of last season, only maybe even more so. Seriously, after today I would probably rank them 1 or 2 in the league, and I'm going to predict that they will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. I will also revise my "projections" from the AFC West post I wrote yesterday. I was way off. San Diego WILL win the West, and the Broncos will fall short of the playoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment