The Cowboys-Bears game starts in about 45 minutes, but I wanted to say a couple of things before the game gets underway.
First of all, a couple of Dallas' regular starting offensive lineman are back from injuries this week, so the O-line shouldn't be quite as pathetic as it was last week (though, unfortunately, Alex Barron is still probably going to play on occasional snaps).
Also, I just want to say that if Jason Garrett is as awful this week as he was last week with his play-calling, I'll be calling for his firing by this afternoon. When you have three extremely dynamic running backs who all have different styles, and who, according to the numbers, haven't really ever been shut down (when used appropriately), you HAVE to let them set the tone for your offense. That's all there is to it.
Finally, as far as I'm concerned, Jason Witten and Miles Austin could be the only two players on the field who Romo ever targets, and the team would probably have more success than trying to make sure we placate Roy Williams.
Anywho... (this is me ranting before the game. We'll see what happens afterwards.)
1 comment:
I haven't had time to watch much football yet this year, so I can't intelligently comment yet. Hopefully that changes in the coming weeks.
Post a Comment