Can you say "pathetic?"
The Redskins were, more or less, awful last night. Their offense scored six points on two field goals. The Cowboys, though, were awfulER. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a pathetic display. If I ran the world, I'd keep Miles Austin, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, DeMarcus Ware, Mike Jenkins, and probably Keith Brooking (for leadership and energy). I'd trade everyone else for some players who seem interested in playing football.
But you wanna know the FIRST thing I'd do? Fire Alex Barron. I'd have fired him before he took his pads off. In fact, if I ran the world I'd have fired him early on in the game, and then the Cowboys would have won the game. Dallas had plenty of problems in this game, but make no mistake: Alex Barron was the most disgraceful excuse for a football player I think I've ever seen in my life.
I'd also like to point out how inept Jason Garrett seems to be at his job. He had one very good season. He was awarded with the highest salary of any assistant coach in the game. And since 2007? He's been mediocre at best. Downright awful at times.
What a frustrating opener for a Cowboys fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment