A place where the Dallas Cowboys reign supreme even when they don't. This blog focuses primarily on the author's analysis of the Dallas Cowboys, though the entire NFL is fair game.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Analogy
I just realized something. The Dallas Cowboys are just like the Obama administration. Neither has given us any hope that they can accomplish what they've set out to accomplish!
Okay, I'm watching the game. They didn't kick a field goal and instead ran a stupid play on 4th down, thus taking them out of the game completely. I've given up hope. That was it. I LOVE Kitna and think that they can string together some wins, but as long as those yahoos are coaching they don't stand a chance.
1 comment:
Okay, I'm watching the game. They didn't kick a field goal and instead ran a stupid play on 4th down, thus taking them out of the game completely. I've given up hope. That was it. I LOVE Kitna and think that they can string together some wins, but as long as those yahoos are coaching they don't stand a chance.
Post a Comment