At 1-2 the Cowboys, as many analysts have pointed out this week, are "sittin' pretty." Kinda weird, right? Look at how awful this division is! Each of the other teams in the East is 2-2. Many still consider Dallas to be in the best position to win the division. That's kind of a ridiculous thought. I mean, the 'Boys have played three games. In two of them they looked absolutely pathetic. In one of them, they looked decent (not fantastic). After a decent showing in only one game through four weeks of the NFL season, the Cowboys are still a favorite to win what used to be considered the toughest division in football.
Wow.
2 comments:
While the Cowboys are hugely disappointing thus far, it is an extremely odd year. NO team is undefeated after 4 weeks (accept my fantasy football team.) I'm still willing to say that it is anybody's ball game. And I don't think it will be the Chiefs. I imagine there are many fans out there with different teams they are cheering for saying much of the same things you are saying. There can't be too many people super happy with their team. Unless maybe you are a Bears fan or a Chiefs fan with false hopes.
I meant after 5 weeks.
Post a Comment