Although I don't want to make any absolute predictions, the next two games the Cowboys play are should-wins. As I thought about it today, I realized that the schedule for the Cowboys is set up as good as they could hope for at this point in the season. Their bye week came during Tony Romo's injury, meaning he only had to miss three games rather than four. Now two of their "easy" games come only four days apart (San Francisco on Sunday, Seattle on Thanksgiving Thursday), then they've got 10 days to prepare for one of the toughest games they'll play this season -- At Pittsburgh on December 7.
On another note, the commissioner has once again reinstated Adam Jones for the Cowboys, but he has to miss two more games first, which means he'll make his return in that Steelers game on December 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment