A place where the Dallas Cowboys reign supreme even when they don't. This blog focuses primarily on the author's analysis of the Dallas Cowboys, though the entire NFL is fair game.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
on the night before
Tomorrow's the big day. I spent extra time on my homework this evening so that I don't have to fret about it during tomorrow night's Cowboys-Redskins game. After church in the morning, Elizabeth and I have some apartments to look at, and then a "Turkey Bowl" get-together at a friend's house to play football and eat some good food. Then we'll take off for home so I can watch Football Night in America (starts at 5) before the 6:15ish game starts! (oh, and I've planned pigs-in-a-blanket and frozen pizza for my gametime munchies. PLEASE, Dallas, could you play well for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment